Book Review- #Bae (The Hashtag Series #8) by Cambria Hebert


Synopsis:

BEFORE  ANYONE  ELSE

The Hashtag Series #8

Happily-ever-after.

That’s what happens when you get married.

Right?

Turns out sparkly rings, cake and a fantastic wedding do not automatically grant you that, not even when it’s all you truly want.

I’m even starting to doubt the bottomless, unconditional love I share with the man I married will be enough.

I can’t have happily ever after, know why?

Because I can’t give Romeo what he truly wants. I’ve tried. So hard. I won’t be happy unless he is and something is missing. Someone.

Paparazzi are in my face. The flashing cameras and prying eyes are everywhere. My secret is getting harder to hide, and I know the second the scoop is dished the grip I have on the fraying rope of that happily ever after will snap right in my face.

In our face.

I can’t let that happen. No matter what. 

Because with or without a happy ending, Romeo comes Before Anyone Else.



Buy Links:




~My Review~ 
5 Stars

(Possible Spoilers) 


This review is spoiler free, but very sappy! 

Oh my, where to start with this book. Cambria gave us so much heart in this book! I laughed, swooned, cried, and smiled. I Just LOVED #Bae so so much! I think it was my favorite in the series. 

The whole family is all back again, together and stronger than ever. And they need that strengthen when they are faced with pain, rumors, and they whole world watching their every move. Rimmel and Romeo just want to live their happily ever after, but obstacles are thrown their way, it seems at every turn. But with the all consuming love they share and the amazing support of their family, they face everything head on and most importantly together. Nothing can tear these two apart, Romeo and Rimmel both show so much strengthen, but together they are unstoppable. And they'll do whatever it takes to keep each other and their family, happy and safe. 

Romeo & Rimmel have always been my favorite, I fell in love with them instantly in the span of one chapter. From the very first book, almost two years ago, these characters have stayed with me. I have many favorites from so many books, but I can honestly say that their is nothing like Romeo & Rimmel, they are hands down my most favorite, the number one couple, I have had the pleasure of reading about. No lie. There is just something so special about these two, and the love they share. Cambria created magic when she gave us Rimmel Hudson & Roman "Romeo" Anderson. 

Rimmel is a very special female lead. You can not, not love this character. She's the most passionate and big hearted person. She loves so deep and she's a fierce protector of her family, her animals, and most of all Romeo. And that shines through even more in this book. She faces a lot, but despite all she goes through, she comes out stronger and braver, and with so much more love to give. Romeo, Oh Romeo, he is THE book boyfriend! He's the perfect blend of alpha, cocky, funny, sweet, a true protector. In this book, his love for Rimmel is even more beautiful to read. And the way he fights for and protects her & his family, so selflessly, just makes him so much more epic.

I could never get enough of Romeo & Rimmel. Or Braeden, Ivy, Trent, Drew and Nova. This little family has so much heart, so much love. You see that in every book, but even more in #Bae, they rally together and protect each other something fierce. Its bittersweet to get to the end of this book, but it ended beautifully. And I couldn't be happier to have read this amazing series and take with me these characters that feel so real, that become apart of you, through each book, each chapter, each page, each word. 

#TheHashtagFamilyForever






*The Hashtag Series*





Buy Links:
B&N 
 Kobo 



AUTHOR BIO:

Cambria Hebert is an award winning, bestselling novelist of more than twenty books. She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major, and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. 

Besides writing, Cambria loves a caramel latte, staying up late, sleeping in, and watching movies. She considers math human torture and has an irrational fear of chickens (yes, chickens). You can often find her running on the treadmill (she’d rather be eating a donut), painting her toenails (because she bites her fingernails), or walking her chorkie (the real boss of the house). 

Cambria has written within the young adult and new adult genres, penning many paranormal and contemporary titles. Her favorite genre to read and write is romantic suspense. A few of her most recognized titles are: The Hashtag Series, Text, Torch, and Tattoo.


Cambria Hebert owns and operates Cambria Hebert Books, LLC.


You can find out more about Cambria and her titles by visiting her website: http://www.cambriahebert.com.






Comments

  1. beautiful post! thanks for taking time to read the book and post a review so quickly! I so appreciate the hard work you put into this post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment